I-140 approved

pearl11142002

Registered Users (C)
Folks;

Just go the magic email, I-140 has been approved. I was expecying a RFE email but it was approval email.

Will celebrate with beer and will get drunk, it has been few years.

I can smell and feel freedom.

-Pearl

pearl11142002 said:
Folks;

Just go the magic email, I-140 has been approved. I was expecying a RFE email but it was approval email.

Will celebrate with beer and will get drunk, it has been few years.

I can smell and feel freedom.

-Pearl
Hey Pearl,
Hearty Congratulations. Sent PM to you. BTW what is your PD and EB2 or EB3?
Thanks
KK

Last edited by a moderator:
KK:

Ii is EB3.

PD is same as the ND of I-140, I am Physical Therapist ( Schedule A profession same as nurses) and don't have to go under labor certification as labor department has preapproved thses professions.

Give me few days and will take care of your request .

-Pearl

Congrats Pearl,

You are certainly going to enjoy freedom pretty soon.

BTW, as a Physical Therapist, what is your best advise for someone who is Physically Bonded for a long time and fighting to set free sooner or later.

Thanks in advance.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Hello Pearl,

Congratulations! Does you 485 LUD change on your 140 approval date?

Thanks!

is there light at the tunnel of the tunnel?

pearlllllll... i am so happy to see your approval... purely selfish reasons though.. my notice date is within a week of yours..........:)

have fun...

uber party

if the 140 gets approved in the next one week.... I don't even know how drunk I would be.... temple bar here i come.. this is in stamford, CT by the way.

airberd,

I would also join u to get drunk, if my I140 gets approved next week. Anyway my ND for 140/485 is 01/11/2005, which is one day before urs.

hey GCFever.. lets keep in touch here... at least we should get to know when to expect what based on similar cases...