I-140 Approved!!!!!!

hell_with_gc

Registered Users (C)
Wanted to share the good News....Got the magic email today evening that my I-140 got approved :) :) . Thanks for all the help guys. This forum is amazing. just hangin there.....Below are my details,

140/485 RD....01/12/2004
140 AD ....01/31/2005 :) :)
485 AD....??????
Priority Date: 08/2002 (affected by Retrogression)

Congrats!!

Congrats on your I140 approval!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hell_with_gc said:
Wanted to share the good News....Got the magic email today evening that my I-140 got approved :) :) . Thanks for all the help guys. This forum is amazing. just hangin there.....Below are my details,

140/485 RD....01/12/2004
140 AD ....01/31/2005 :) :)
485 AD....??????
Priority Date: 08/2002 (affected by Retrogression)

Congrats! Buddy. N'Joy.
One down, one more to go. Good Luck!

Congrats !!!

The waiting stress seems to be shortening. As NSC till now were holding so long for 140 approvals for concurrent cases, wish they approve 485 together and keep only the passport stamping till the PD becomes current. This was possibly done in the past as per Murthy website.

Good luck for your 485.

Digs

DIGS said:
Congrats !!!

The waiting stress seems to be shortening. As NSC till now were holding so long for 140 approvals for concurrent cases, wish they approve 485 together and keep only the passport stamping till the PD becomes current. This was possibly done in the past as per Murthy website.

Good luck for your 485.

Digs

Though everybody hope so, but I don't think they will approve I-140 till the PD becomes current based on recent I-140 approvals posted on this forum.

Never seen any I140 approval independent of I485. Looks like they are still adhering to concurrent adjudication.

I don't get it..

HasiruUsiru said:
Never seen any I140 approval independent of I485. Looks like they are still adhering to concurrent adjudication.

I don't get it..

HasiruUsiru said:

Say what????
The guy who started this thread has I-140 approval without I-485 approval.
Mine included. So do most of the newer approvals. Only a few have been adjudicated together lately.

Oh and by the way congrats !!! hell_ with_ gc :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!, What a relief this must have been as this give you the freedom to use AC21 if you need to. Any way you still ahve one more hurdle to cross, but that is insignificant compared to this. Enjoy!!.