I-140 Approved

baba_140

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

It is my day today. I come into office early and check my email - there is this wonderful message from USCIS. I 140 has been approved.

I am thrilled - just no words. Dumbfolded.

This forum is great - it has been of great help and encouragement to me. I wish Jharkhandi & HMD a great success and good luck - at the same time wish this forum to have similar great members enrolled at all times to help newer members/generations.

Got the email notifications upon I 140 apporval. LUD on I 140 has changed to approved date.LUD on EAD/AP remains unchanged from ND though approved. LUD on I 485 remains unchanged from ND.

Good luck to everyone here.

Need to contact Khanna saab soon.

140 ND: 06/05/03.
AD: 07/01/04

485/EAD/AP ND: 12/19/03.

let me be the first one to congratulate you. I noticed we have same ND. Did u get any RFEs? did u have yr FP done?

Cheers

gc80 said:
let me be the first one to congratulate you. I noticed we have same ND. Did u get any RFEs? did u have yr FP done?

Cheers

Thanks.
Did u get any RFEs? --> NO
did u have yr FP done? --> NO

Additionally I had initiated Case referal only last week (Wednesday) - not sure if this had any impact.

congrats

A tension free long weekend. It took almost one year (almost behind 5 months). All ends well.

All the best.

Hey Raj ..

Just curious .
Whats up with your 140. I think we replied to the RFE around the same time ..They had received my RFE reply on June 3rd , 140 approved ..
Hope you hear something soon.
NVC

Last edited by a moderator:
Nvc...

I am still hanging in there....It has been one of the most suspense filled weeks in my life. Will they pick up mine today???

people whos RFE replied in march 2004 are still waiting

so i guess it may take more time than 2 months after RFE reply is sent.

Even I am waiting for the decesion from USCIS. Response for my I140 RFE was received on 6/9 but no movement yet. 2nd EAD and AP approved in May 2004. FP done in May 2003. LUD on I485 is May 2003.

I140 EAC-03-140-XXXXX 04/03/2003
I485 EAC-03-140-XXXXX 04/03/2003

2 months after RFE response

There is no logic to say it will take this amount of time. there are people who got it within 3 weeks of RFE response and some even several months. It all depends on who is looking at the file and how punctual the person is to finish the work assigned before going home.

In final analysis it is all individual's luck.

Every dog has it's day. we will just wait.

I40User good chance since fp done

you have good chance of getting 485 approved with I-140 as fp is done ...

raju yes we all agree that there is no logic on time and what decision uscis takes ... its pure luck