I 140 -- Approved

BittenByGCBug

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

My I-140 approved !!! An end to great waiting of 13 months....

RD: 02/11/03
CAT: EB3
Substitution
AD: 03/18/04
No RFE

Guys thanks for all the moral support...

Now going into another Q of I-485

Congratulations!

Please update the 2003 consolidated tracker.

It beats me why ppl are posting separate msgs for 140 approvals in separate thread when there is a common thread!

I guess the reason for starting the new thread every time is sheer excitement... it is kind of winning a lotto...

Thanks

:D

BittenByGCBug

You have mentioned that you have substitution for labor. Did you get any RFE's...especially iam looking for educational equvilency..did you have any problem. Iam in the process of labor substituion...

I would also be interestedin knowing the answer to the question GC_Waiting2Long has asked, plx feed us with info

thx a lot

Absolutely no RFE. But my lawyer had submitted all possible documents, he has 0% turn-downs.. I had also submitted education evaluation report by third party in USA (which my first H1 holder company had done while filing H1B)

I guess RFE's are largely on the missing information / document for the given application...

So if you feel the your application is lacking some paper / document at the time of filing, then sure there will be an RFE... if BCIS looks over of just misses to notice it is your luck.. but my lawyer always said 'why give them a chance?'

Wish you all the luck...

Thanks
BittenByGCBug

Sorry i should have been elaborate...any experience like you had 3 years degree and labor had 4 years degree or vice versa... Thanks for your valuable input

GC_Waiting2Long,

Then I guess for substitution case, you should have more years of experience as compared to the person that you are substituting, just to establish that your ARE a good substitute. If that is so, then no worries. Your lawyer would sure have taken this point in consideration, check with your lawyer and ask his opinion and then decide if you should expect RFE or not, also think ahead what should you do if you receive an RFE... I hope you know what to do...

wish you all the best,
BittenByGCBug