I-140 Approved with ND - Aug, 17, 2004

UNEXPECTED

Its really really good news for me, as my I-140 is cleared on April, 28, 2005. My company is very very small...and i am the only one employee. I expected lot of RFE's regarding my I-140, but unexpectedly it got approved with out any RFE's. I wish all the people who are waiting for their I-140 approvals a good luck and hope they will be approved pretty soon. Below is my signature.

EB3 Category, My own labor.
PD - Nov, 2002 (Labor filing date).
I-140 ND - Aug, 17, 2004.
I-140 AD - April, 28, 2005. :)

I-485 ND - Aug, 17, 2004.
I-485 AD - :(

Concurrent filing.

Congratulations UNEXPECTED,

Although, I stopped long back to congratulate those applicants whose RD are after me, I want to be the first to congratulate you. It is certainly good to note that you got approval without any RFE, specially since you are the lone employee. I'm sure NSC was worried about the company's future and the tax dollars being paid to Uncle Sam in case they dont approve your case. Well, good luck ahead.

BTW, I'm not against the applicants after me who get approved early. I kind of lost the initiative & momentum to congratule them. However, I do wish well to all in this forum and outside. For now, I certainly have grievances with the NSC.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
UNEXPECTED said:
Its really really good news for me, as my I-140 is cleared on April, 28, 2005. My company is very very small...and i am the only one employee. I expected lot of RFE's regarding my I-140, but unexpectedly it got approved with out any RFE's. I wish all the people who are waiting for their I-140 approvals a good luck and hope they will be approved pretty soon. Below is my signature.

EB3 Category, My own labor.
PD - Nov, 2002 (Labor filing date).
I-140 ND - Aug, 17, 2004.
I-140 AD - April, 28, 2005. :)

I-485 ND - Aug, 17, 2004.
I-485 AD - :(

Concurrent filing.

Your first posting with approval. Congratulations.