I-140 approved RD 5/15/03

coolone

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends
My I140 was approved this week. The online status is still showing as received. I called the lawyer, when I noticed the updated processing date, and got this news.

EB3
No RFE
RD 5/15/03
EAC031695****
EAD approval - 6/03
AP approval - 7/03
2nd EAD and AP pending RD 1/04
Finger printing done - 2/27/04

Now is the time to show my middle finger to my employer and my boss....

All the best to my friends waiting for their approval.

2003 tracker update : My desktop does not have Excel and therefore I cannot update the tracker.

:cool:

Congratulations!!! Good luck for your 485.

Originally posted by coolone
Hello Friends
My I140 was approved this week. The online status is still showing as received. I called the lawyer, when I noticed the updated processing date, and got this news.

EB3
No RFE
RD 5/15/03
EAC031695****
EAD approval - 6/03
AP approval - 7/03

2003 tracker update : My desktop does not have Excel and therefore I cannot update the tracker.

Congrates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish you good luck for I-485

EB3 ~ EAC03-185-XXXXXX
I140- MD--> 05/31/2003
I140- RD--> 06/05/2003
I140 -ND--> 06/09/2003

I140->- AD - ??/??/????
I485-> ??/??/????

Same here

Coolone,

Same thing is happened here. Mine was actually approved on March 26 which was notified on March 31, still status is shown as "Under Processing ..."

I did not check the status until my attorney faxed me the copy of approval.

Infact online status NEVER worked for me.

As long as what's needed gets done, I am fine with online status thing.

Good luck.

Holly cow ... my received date is may 15 2003 as well... need some luck here

If you guys online message is not updated and you got the approval from your attorney, I wish the same for me :rolleyes:...... got to contact my lawyer. I been checking online status for almost month sometimes twice a day.

Hey coolone.. whats your next 2 digits after 1695 if you don't mind sharing.

Originally posted by coolone
Hello Friends

EB3
No RFE
RD 5/15/03
EAC031695****
EAD approval - 6/03
AP approval - 7/03

if u show whatever u want to show to ur employer and if he revokes his 140, what will u do?

Dont u need his consent to leave him? Cant' he create any problems for u by not giving employment letter, experience letter , revoke 140 ?

Take it is easy buddy. I understand your excitement but sowing xxxxxxxx doesn't enhance our reputation. I believe that wise men just keeps quiet and does whatever he plans without shouting over rooftops ;)

To srini ...Enhance our reputation as what ? ....slaves ? Obviously this guy must have been used to the max by his employer and we should allow him this reflex sigh of relief, his sucking in the first gasp of fresh air of freedom. I am sure anybody this far down the line in employment based immigration is smart enough not to do anything drastic.

As for reputation, as long as we don't do anything illegal, I dont see any harm coming to it.

Coolone, Congrats on your approval and all the success on whatever you chose to do with your freedom. You have paid the price, now I hope you get to live the American dream.

I agree

with milind and cool one. the wait for immigration is the most horrific part of our lives. cool one needs a break for all the frustration he had to put up with.......

go cool one, have a drink & enjoy. itz your day !!