I-140 (Approved) Need Receipt Number-- Reverse Lookup

My I-140 got approved on 31-MAR-04. It was filed on 23-FEB-04 OR 24-FEB-04. Surprisingly Got approved in 5 weeks. My company is not giving I-140 number. Is there any way to get all LIN numbers that are approved on 31-MAR-04 and Filed Either on 223-FEB-04 or 24-FEB-04. I think There should be very less LINS. Mine Will be in it.

Please respond. I would appreciate any help in this.

Thanks
a desi

Download the scanner from the other thread and scan the cases for the dates you think your case was filed. You may have to scan in the range of 50000-59999 for each day, therefore to get a complete set of lins for say 2-3 days would need some effort on your part.

titu

Originally posted by jambalakadi
My I-140 got approved on 31-MAR-04. It was filed on 23-FEB-04 OR 24-FEB-04. Surprisingly Got approved in 5 weeks. My company is not giving I-140 number. Is there any way to get all LIN numbers that are approved on 31-MAR-04 and Filed Either on 223-FEB-04 or 24-FEB-04. I think There should be very less LINS. Mine Will be in it.

Thanks
a desi

Thanks
a desi

can you give some details about your case like
EB2/EB3, Concurrent etc.

down load a I140 scanner and scan all the lin numbers for the week of 23 feb and then look for the cases approved on 31 mar
you might have a fairly good chance to get your lin#

How did you find your case was approved on Mar 31 ? did your employer told you ?? Why do you need I-140 number ??

Anyway, did you pay for the I-140 by check, I mean was your check written on the name of BCIS and was that used for filing I-140 ? If yes, then you can get I-140 # by seeing the reverse side of that encashed check, it will have the lin # .. Ask your bank..

Thanks
a desi

I did not paid for I-140 fee. Employer took care of that. They dont want to givve receipt number.

I have downloaded the scanner But I dont know how to search or sort by date. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jamba

Dont I need I-140 receipt Number in Future If I change employer after getting EAD. If this is not required then what is required?

please reply