I-140 Approved - ND: 05/14/2004

Lokesh_mr

Registered Users (C)
I'm happy to inform you all that I received I-140 approval e-mail yesterday.

My wife is the primary applicant and I'm the dependent. Our details are beolw:

EB3 PD: Oct 2003
I-140/I-485/765/131
RD: 05/07/2004
ND: 05/14/2004
I-140 AD: 04/11/2005
FP done: 07/30/2004 (Case status updated in a weeks time abt FP completion)
EAD1 and AP1 approved in 08/2004.

I applied for EAD and AP extension (e-filing) on 04/06/2005. Not sure if it had any effect on I-140 approval!!

Thanks for all your support.

--Lokesh

Congrats. Did you AP / EAD get approved too?

I also recently did the extension, but still it looks like the case is like a stone in the well which makes the life hell :)

Mahesh
NSC Concurrent filing EB3 :

PD : July 16, 2003
I-140 / I-485 : RD : 04/22/04
FP : 09/03/04 LUD : 09/09/04 Message : "results of your fingerprint….."
EAD/AP : RD : 04/22/04
AD : 06/16/04

Renewal : EAD / AP:
RD : 02/15/05
EAD AD : 03/29/05

toroboraus,

Looks like the april month is stuck and forbidden forever. I am planning to call the emergency number sometime today or tomorrow. Let's see if that triggers the case just like the CSC guys....

Mahesh

Congrats Lokesh,

Although there is no justification, the EAD/AP extension may have worked favorably as your PD is Oct.'03. Good luck ahead.

Mahesh,

What works at CSC, may not work at NSC. Nevertheless, it is worth trying. Thanks for taking the initiative. We know there are applicants before ours (Apr.04), hope the emergency calling would get benefits to all the earlier applicants. Look forward to the outcome.

Toraboraus,

Your EAD renewal seems to be set for a late trigger, however it will come with 485 too.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the CSC emergency number and had my attorney call the number. However, she called me saying the number is only for CSC. So if any of you guys has a emergency number for NSC, please let me know and I can have my attorney check on the status. Let's see how it goes.

Mahesh

Yes Digs. I agree with you CSC may not work for NSC. But reading the other posts, it appears VSC filers have been able to get a detailed status from the CSC number using the A# from the receipt notices. Don't know, if NSC filers can get info though. But, looks like the number of callers have increased and they are stating the number is ONLY for attorneys to call. So I forwarded the number to my attorney. However, she called me back after the voice message that CSC filers can only call.

Maheshcr, second the thanks. DIGS, hope you are right. Would be happy if either of you got some news too. It is high time.