I-140 approved in CSC

aak3058

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,
I want to thank all of you whose comments and advises helped me to file 2 petitions one of which got approved in 6 months without RFE.
Here are my details:

Filed EB1-EA and NIW (both prepared by myself), August 11, 2005
RFE for EB1, January 26, 2006
Approved NIW, February 14, 2006

My background: structural biology, 5 papers (2 - first author), one of them is highly cited (not the first author). I made the point in both petitions that the highly cited paper is among 1-% most cited papers in biology (according to Institute for Scientific Information).

I have a question:
Do I need worry about my EB1-EA petition which resolved in RFE or it will be denied automatically without any consequences for my successful NIW petition if I don't reply to RFE?

COngratulations on NIW approval
If you got RFE of EB1-EA then instead of "not replying" in response to RFE send them withdrawl option. Withdrawl is better than they denying your petition. If you are from retro country then ......Well if you are within reach of RFE (i mean easy RFE) then EB1-EA will be good as priorty dates for EB1 moves faster than EB2 -NIW.

eb1doc, thanks for your reply. I am not from retrogressed country so I will follow your advice and send them a "withdrawal".