I-140 approved in 22 days - NSC

nyguy009

Registered Users (C)
I-140 (cp) approved in 22 days - NSC

checked the case status and found that I-140 has been approved today. will believe only when I-767 (notice of action) reaches by mail.

I-140 (Alien with advanced degree or exceptional ability) alone with consulate processing.
RD: 6/17/04
ND: 6/17/04
AD: 7/9/04 (case status update)
b. ability to pay: attached employer's Federal income tax returns.
c. Attorney did an excellent job in preparing the paperwork.

7/17/04 update: received the 797C (courtesy copy for employer from NSC) yesterday and it shows that I-140 has been approved. Attorney might also have received the original by now - haven't spoken to the atorney.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really ...

I applied my I-140 with CP option in May 2003 .... nothing yet ...
Recently changed to I-485 option ...

Bottom line .... don't draw any conclusions from the approvals about how NSC is processing I-140 appplicatins !

all the recent ones do. follow the threads you will see it. they process the cp cases first and the concurrent filed cases are not even touched.

iknowitall said:
all the recent ones do. follow the threads you will see it. they process the cp cases first and the concurrent filed cases are not even touched.

Agreed 100% with Iknowitall. Check other threads.
Elnegro

I-140 (CP) approved in 22 days - NSC

7/17/04 update on my earlier post: received the 797C (courtesy copy for employer from NSC) yesterday and it shows that I-140 has been approved. Attorney might also have received the original by now - haven't spoken to the attorney.

Last edited by a moderator:
nyguy009 said:
7/17/04: received the 797C (courtesy copy for employer from NSC) yesterday and it shows that I-140 has been approved. Attorney might also have received the original by now - haven't spoken to the attorney.
Please give more details of ur case, rd,nd, cp, ap, fp concurrent, category ?

Thanks