I-140 approved. EB2, ND: 9/13/04

Thanks. I know many I-485 from concurrent EB3 have been approved by NSC soon after their I-140 approval, how I wish this also apply to EB2 too.

Since I-140 is approved, should I contact FBI to see if my name check is cleared? :confused: Anything I can do to make sure I-485 go smoothly? Thanks

My coworker filed their case (EB2) in Oct. And their 485 are approved 1 week after 140. Mine is filed in Aug (EB2), and no news at all.

liliu said:
Thanks. I know many I-485 from concurrent EB3 have been approved by NSC soon after their I-140 approval, how I wish this also apply to EB2 too.

Since I-140 is approved, should I contact FBI to see if my name check is cleared? :confused: Anything I can do to make sure I-485 go smoothly? Thanks

Congratulations! Keep us updated of any progress!

Did you notice any LUDs before the approval?

I happened to check my case online on 19th and there was no update since my last LUD (change of address for I-485). After I received email this afternoon, I checked their website. LUD for I-140 changed to 04/21/2005 , and no change for I-485.

cfiler said:
Congratulations! Keep us updated of any progress!

Did you notice any LUDs before the approval?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. I've noticed that no one who has gotten approved lately has said anything about noticing any LUDs. Something to give me a little extra hope I guess! :)