I-140 Approved and I-145 Pending: Opinion

pearl11142002

Registered Users (C)
Folks;

Lets think of hypothetical situation where your I-140 is approved, I485 is pending and you are not affected by the retrogression.

In recent report from USCIS, where by end of Sept 2005 , USCIS will try to approve all the cases within 5-6 months.

How many of you believe this is achievable?

Your sincere thought is appreciated.

-Pearl

and you really believed in what USCIS said?? amazing!!!

gotta give full credit to USCIS for being able to convince people like you!!

drenz34:

The report is published at end of every quarter.

the_dude;

I am not convinced completely, but with recent approvals. I belive things will be much faster than it was previously.

-Pearl

It is true for cases filed recently. Many of my friends had gotten their I-140 approved, but people like me who had concurrently filed my I-140 / 485 back in April 2004 got stuck. Following up with the local congressmen to see if I can get any status on the cases as all I hear from NSC is they are processing cases filed in Dec'03 and when I question them on the recent approvals, they ask me if the recent approvals was a "special" case which makes me wonder what the special case may be :eek:

The approvals are all over place and recent applicants have been lucky as they have been approved.

There are many case that were filed in 2003 and have still not been approved. This week couple of 2003 applicants have been approved. I feel USCIS is targetting those old case now.

This is my thought, but I feel things will get better soon.

NSC at one time was one of the best INS center.

Lets waitn and watch, thats all we can do.

-Pearl