I-140 approved after long time....

bobkris

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I-140 has been approved today (Its long time waiting)... This was concurrant filing on Dec mid 2003.

First query is on my w2 and ability to pay from the company etc.....Jan mid 2004... submitted on last March 2004...

Second query on group of employees in company those who are in pending for I-140... attorney asked to submit only pay stubs.....on May last 2004....

Finally got approved I-140 today....Thanks to GOD....

Still waiting for EAD and APR.....

I hope you all will clear your cases....

Bobs

You are a luck guy...Congrats..

I am waiting since the most unlucky month (Sept 2003)..

Enjoy...

bobkris said:
Hi,

My I-140 has been approved today (Its long time waiting)... This was concurrant filing on Dec mid 2003.

First query is on my w2 and ability to pay from the company etc.....Jan mid 2004... submitted on last March 2004...

Second query on group of employees in company those who are in pending for I-140... attorney asked to submit only pay stubs.....on May last 2004....

Finally got approved I-140 today....Thanks to GOD....

Still waiting for EAD and APR.....

I hope you all will clear your cases....

Bobs

hi bobkris, if you dont mind, I am trying to figure out why some applications are getting approved ahead of others. Did you do a labor substitution or did you have a very early priority date (date of filing of labor cert)? What was your priority date? - thanks

My I140 was filed last Sep. 2003. It is still pending. It's just driving me crazy. The website says they are working on Nov. 2003. I tried to call INS and find out what's going on, but each person answered differently. I wonder is there anybody here had a same problem? How come Septeber 2003 was a unluky month?

concurrent 140/485

Which Website says that they are working on Nov 2003 cases for I-140