I-140 approved after ability to pay RFE

cfiler

Registered Users (C)
I-140 approved after ability to pay RFE (and 485 later!)

I have just received the email notification saying that my I-140 has been approved.

My employer received an "ability to pay" RFE. We are a public state university with several hundred employees so our financial director wrote a letter talking about our funding and the University's ability to pay. We also included some annual reports for good measure.

Best of luck to all those of you waiting to get an approval. The feeling is amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
cfiler said:
I have just received the email notification saying that my I-140 has been approved.

My employer received an "ability to pay" RFE. We are a public state university with several hundred employees so our financial director wrote a letter talking about our funding and the University's ability to pay. We also included some annual reports for good measure.

Best of luck to all those of you waiting to get an approval. The feeling is amazing!
CONGRATES
KK your approval is also on the way.

Thank you!

I'm sure NSCTX will also received an approval very, very soon if he hasn't already.

kishore143 said:
CONGRATES
KK your approval is also on the way.
Congrats Cfiler, Thanks Kishore. But still mine is 3 yr degree. Still dont have hopes and lets see what happens. Unless I get the email I wont trust anything. Thanks for the wishes.
KK

KK, if you follow my pattern of LUDs, you won't have an update today (which based on your signature you haven't) and approval tomorrow :) Keep us updated!

cfiler said:
KK, if you follow my pattern of LUDs, you won't have an update today (which based on your signature you haven't) and approval tomorrow :) Keep us updated!
Thanks Cfiler,
I am happy for you atleast one guys less the total sufferers. I wish tomorrow I should get the approval. I am just praying and praying.
Thanks
KK

cfiler said:

Congratulations cfiler. Good luck for I-1485 approval.

Congrats cfiler! and for those who got approved after submitting evidences for the Rfe. I'd also got big Rfe for my I-140 (ability to pay and some other stuff - all related to employer specific & from my side - beneficiary's most recent pay vouchers, past W-2 wage earning statements and copies of federal income tax forms)

I'm planning to provide 2 recent pay stubs, 2004 & 2003 W2's and 2004 & 2003 federal income tax returns. Is these are sufficient ? Please let me know asap. No need to submit state returns right?

Is USCIS cares/sees only whether i'm getting paid properly or not from my current employer (who sponsers GC) right?. B'cos i have 10K less in W2 (from my previous employer) when compared to the salary mentioned in the approved labor.

Should all the payslips should be identical (in earnings)?. B'cos my earnings are different in each paystub.

I appreciate your suggestions and answers, before i send the documents to attorney.

Thx,
satgym73

UPDATE!

I have just now received a 2nd email. My 485 has been approved as well! I'm not from a retrogressed country but the visa availability for EB3 is going to go unavailable in July 1st so I have gotten very very very lucky.

Wow. I cannot believe it.

I am celebrating tonight and will be at work with a hangover tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone else. I'll still be here helping others for the foreseeable future. This forum is such a great resource and I want to help others going through the same.

I'll come back later to answer any questions.

WOW!!!! cfiler

Look at you!!! i-140 then i-485...

what you done this morning boss?? it turned out to be a luckiest day for you!!

I've not got any update for my case.. hope I"ll get approval soon.

cfiler said:
UPDATE!

I have just now received a 2nd email. My 485 has been approved as well! I'm not from a retrogressed country but the visa availability for EB3 is going to go unavailable in Oct 1st so I have gotten very very very lucky.

Wow. I cannot believe it.

I am celebrating tonight and will be at work with a hangover tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone else. I'll still be here helping others for the foreseeable future. This forum is such a great resource and I want to help others going through the same.

I'll come back later to answer any questions.

Congratulations cfiler. Way to go. You got lucky dude. It seems NSC still doing concurrent adjudication.

Thank you everybody. It still feels like a dream, as if I'm sleeping and I am going to wake up any moment now.

satgym73 - While showing your W2s and paystubs from the time of your priority date to today is a good way to show that you are getting paid the LC wage, you should probably work with your lawyer to produce documentation together with your company showing their ability to pay. If you have more than 100 employees a simple letter from a financial officer would suffice.

Congrats Cfiler

You definately need to buy a lottery ticket today....what the heck....splurge and buy 5!

May I ask if you are a bachelor's degree holder and what is ur position in the university?

First of all congrats for your I-485 approval too. Wow...that's neat! Just now i'm seeing the message from you. All the best & way to go...Cfiler!

I got answers from you for some of my questions...but not for all the questions!

srikanthsiva said:
You definately need to buy a lottery ticket today....what the heck....splurge and buy 5!

May I ask if you are a bachelor's degree holder and what is ur position in the university?

I have a bachelor's degree from a US university (so it is a 4-year degree). I am a staff member working with technology (but not in the IT department), I do not teach.

cfiler said:
I have a bachelor's degree from a US university (so it is a 4-year degree). I am a staff member working with technology (but not in the IT department), I do not teach.
Hi Cfiler,
Did your lud change 4 days continuosly and one day gap or 3 days continuosly or one day gap. I am really in tense mode right now. I think tomorrow is the DAY which I can count my 140 otherwise it will be denial. Please let me know.
Thanks
KK

Cfiler,

Congratulations Enjoy the freedom.

One question. Can you please let me know how did you come to know about your name check status.

GCDeewana