I-140 Approval!!!!!!!!!

Sept03NIW

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends:

Finally it is my turn!!! Received emails from INS as well as from my lawyer for approval of I-140! I am working on a grant past midnight---so will furnish further details tomorrow.

Thanks for all you support---you guys rock!!

Cheers

Congratulations SEPT03NIW,

It is great to see you go, I mean move on finally. I'm sure your 485 approval should follow soon.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Sept03NIW said:
Hi Friends:

Finally it is my turn!!! Received emails from INS as well as from my lawyer for approval of I-140! I am working on a grant past midnight---so will furnish further details tomorrow.

Thanks for all you support---you guys rock!!

Cheers

Congratulations, Sept03NIW.

Thank you all--it has been a long wait. I will keep you informed on the 485. Havent seen any movements on it yet. I hope you guys get your pending applications through, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
DIGS said:
Congratulations SEPT03NIW,

It is great to see you go, I mean move on finally. I'm sure your 485 approval should follow soon.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Thanks DIGS! I feel great to finally "go " as well :) Hope to see your approval soon!

Congratulations sept03NIW

Hi Sept03NIW,

My hearty congratulations !!!.
By the way, did you tell that officer whoever approved your case to look at my file too ? :)

Also, I am trying to refresh my memory, did you receive any RFE ? (or) contact senator/congressman to expedite the process ?

bmt74 said:
Hi Sept03NIW,

My hearty congratulations !!!.
By the way, did you tell that officer whoever approved your case to look at my file too ? :)

Also, I am trying to refresh my memory, did you receive any RFE ? (or) contact senator/congressman to expedite the process ?

Hello bmt74:

I am sure he will pick up your case next :) I didnt receive any RFE, neither contact senators etc. I had called the NSC customer service once the processing dates passed my ND, and had received a routine reply on April 25th. Then my LUD changed on May 25th and the approval message was posted on June 1st. I think I just got lucky, and about time, too!

Thanks SEPT03NIW,

Thanks for the wishes. With your 'NIW' status and PD, I'm sure you will be stepping into the free world shortly.

Good luck bmt74, you are next.

DIGS
EB3, India