i-140 approval how long?

fimbria

Registered Users (C)
hi all i applied for i-140 under eb-2 perm on 14th june.no approval as yet.i also appended an old approved i-140 of mine with pd of 2002 under eb-3 category.i heard most of them are gettimg approvals within 20-30 days.what could be the cause of delay?

pls let me know I am also in the same boat.I filed on july 21st with eb3 140 copy on eb2.

thx for ur help.

i filed on june 15, still waiting.........officially their websites says they are still working on feb 03, 2006 cases....i think i will start a new thread for all waiting.....

I have applied on July 29th Still waiting. My friend applied at TSC in January and got approval in feb end.....less than a month for both EB1- and 2. Now i guess its gonna take longer cause they have made the TSC as the cumulative center......jeezuz......if only i had applied before march.....anyways.....looks like 2-3 months minimum.

Kulbikr,

Don't feel like you're missing out - USCIS has no consistent pattern. I submitted my i-140 at TSC in January 2006 and it's still pending! :confused:

I heard that if your application did not undergo name check you should get it in 2 months. Probably for I-140 also they may do namecheck.

Filed July 7th
Online status check indicated July 11th as entry date
I-140 approved on Aug 1st
EAD on Aug 4th. Card received at home Aug 10th.
This is EB2.
Approval from TSC.
This is an LC sub too.

sivakd said:
Filed July 7th
This is EB2.
Approval from TSC.
This is an LC sub too.
congrats sivakd..
mine is 2 weeks later than yours.. hopefully some time soon I can hear some thing..

140..wating

techy2468 said:
i filed on june 15, still waiting.........officially their websites says they are still working on feb 03, 2006 cases....i think i will start a new thread for all waiting.....

I filed on jun 22nd and still waiting

eb2/concurrant. recd ead and ap in july

Status Check

Is status check for both I140 and I485 are done with the same SRC no. ? Please provide any info you have.

Thanks.

Premium processing?

I have yet to file my I-140, Gurus, do you guys suggest waiting for I-140 premium processing (expected in end of August)? Or should I continue in normal manner?

How long it takes to get AP ?

In TSC recently , how long it takes to get AP ? Wanted to make a trip home.
Is AP dependent on FP ? I had FP done yesterday .

got an rfe on my case.didn't receive the physical paper online status changed to like that on yesterday. so I might need to wait till monday to get more details on what is the rfe is..eagerly waiting for that..

sivakd said:
Filed July 7th
This is EB2.
Approval from TSC.
This is an LC sub too.
How did you get the EAD. did you also file I-485 along with I-140.

prince123 said:
In TSC recently , how long it takes to get AP ? Wanted to make a trip home.
Is AP dependent on FP ? I had FP done yesterday .
I was seeing your signature and you have EAD. Seems you filed I140 and I485 together. Is this still valid to file both and get EAD. I am just curious to know what steps I should do so I can get EAD. OR may be if you can explain how you got your EAD. My details are
Priority Date 12/2002
Labor approved 6/2006
I-140 filed 8/2006;status pending @ Texas service center
Category EB3