i-140 and i-485 concurrent filing eligibility for other workers

kundnani

Can some one advise about i-140 and i-485 concurrent filing eligibility for other workers from Nebraska Service Center, when I-140 was filed under premium processing, the decision have been made and i-140 have been approved. Now at this time (when visa is NOT available) we just learned (I don’t even know if this is true) that, we were eligible to file concurrently from Nebraska Service center (cause petitioner and beneficiary is in NY) even if visa date is not current. The question is can we do it now, in other words can we file for i-485 now. :)

Regards

Any sugessions to my previous post

:confused: Was my previous post so confusing to all, shell i rewrite this post and repost it.

kundnani said:
Can some one advise about i-140 and i-485 concurrent filing eligibility for other workers from Nebraska Service Center, when I-140 was filed under premium processing, the decision have been made and i-140 have been approved. Now at this time (when visa is NOT available) we just learned (I don’t even know if this is true) that, we were eligible to file concurrently from Nebraska Service center (cause petitioner and beneficiary is in NY) even if visa date is not current. The question is can we do it now, in other words can we file for i-485 now. :)

Regards
If your PD was not current you were uneligible for concurrent processing no matter where you reside. So, this was an urban legend, relax :)