I-140 and 485 approved with 10+2+3+1 Education.

jani2711

Registered Users (C)
Hello all !
I got approval email for 140 and 485 yesterday. I got approved with Education qualification 10+2+3+1(diploma) in EB2. Went thru hell because of all the discussion going around for Edu. queries regarding 3+1 education.

I saw many people asking the question regarding an approved case with 3+1 education and thought to put my details forward, so that people with same educational qualification can rest assure that not all cases with BSc + Diploma gets denied (mine is Bsc+Diploma with 9 years of experience).

PLS let me know if any one has questions regarding my case, I would be happy to answer.

Regards.

Just hang in there buddy!

goodstart said:
That was quick. Enjoy your freedom. I have RD and ND similar to yours. No FP Yet!!

You will get there too soon. I thought I would never get there :)/
The difference I see is that you have a substitute labor and mine was filed for myself.

jani2711 said:
You will get there too soon. I thought I would never get there :)/
The difference I see is that you have a substitute labor and mine was filed for myself.

May be thats a big difference :) maybe not.
I am very happy for you

can you tell me the evaluation agency you got evaluation done and how much tehy charged..my emial id is premon@gmail.com

jani2711 said:
Hello all !
I got approval email for 140 and 485 yesterday. I got approved with Education qualification 10+2+3+1(diploma) in EB2. Went thru hell because of all the discussion going around for Edu. queries regarding 3+1 education.

I saw many people asking the question regarding an approved case with 3+1 education and thought to put my details forward, so that people with same educational qualification can rest assure that not all cases with BSc + Diploma gets denied (mine is Bsc+Diploma with 9 years of experience).

PLS let me know if any one has questions regarding my case, I would be happy to answer.

Regards.

many congrats for the 140 approval,

pls see what do you think about my case,

BSC(completed june 97) + GNIIT (completed april2001)

total experience 5 1/2 yrs ( 1997-2003)

140 applied last week,

thanks in advance

jani2711 said:
Hello all !

Regards.

I got approval email for 140 and 485 yesterday

Hello jani,
Congrats. I am also having the same educational qualifications like you. My attorney said that if I apply in Eb2 category it will be denied. But in your case you got the approval. Just a few clarifications needed. Appreciate your feedback.
1)Does your educational evaluation said 4 year degree(3+1 PG education)? or
(3 year edu +3 year experience = 1 year education)
2)When the LC filed what are the exact requirements they have mentioned?

Thanks for the feedback.
Pvedart