I-140 & 485 approved

tsg

Hello,

I have been a silent visitor to this forum since March 2003. I-485 for my wife and I140 and 485 are approved on November 24,04. I got the RFE on my 140 on Oct.19th to provide additional evidence for my birth certificate, Education evaluation, Copy of stamp of last entry in USA, work status till Oct 04 and copy of latest I-94. For my wife's case, 485 RFE asked for additional birth evidence.

I have not gone out of US since May '01.

My response to these queries reached to USCIS on Nov. 19. and Got all the approvals on nov 24 around 9:45 PM. Ya, it sound weired to get the mails so late, but it happened. It was a pleasant surprise. I was not expecting the approvals so fast after submitting the response. But its USCIS, always unpredictable.

Here are some of my details, you might be intereseted in -
I am an Engineer from India.
Labor in RIR EB3 filed in Mar.02, got labor approval in May/June 03, Applied for 140, 485, AP and EAD on Sept. 30,03. All on the same day. Got my first EAD and AP by Mid of Nov 03, applied for 2nd EAD and AP on Sept. 2,04 and got the AP approved on nov 10 and EAD on Nov. 19,04.

Can anybody tell me how long will it take to get me the approval notice in mail, so that I can get my passport stamped?

Thank you all for sharing all the information,

Wish you all good luck for the GC processing,

tsg said:
Hello,

I have been a silent visitor to this forum since March 2003. I-485 for my wife and I140 and 485 are approved on November 24,04. I got the RFE on my 140 on Oct.19th to provide additional evidence for my birth certificate, Education evaluation, Copy of stamp of last entry in USA, work status till Oct 04 and copy of latest I-94. For my wife's case, 485 RFE asked for additional birth evidence.

I have not gone out of US since May '01.

My response to these queries reached to USCIS on Nov. 19. and Got all the approvals on nov 24 around 9:45 PM. Ya, it sound weired to get the mails so late, but it happened. It was a pleasant surprise. I was not expecting the approvals so fast after submitting the response. But its USCIS, always unpredictable.

Here are some of my details, you might be intereseted in -
I am an Engineer from India.
Labor in RIR EB3 filed in Mar.02, got labor approval in May/June 03, Applied for 140, 485, AP and EAD on Sept. 30,03. All on the same day. Got my first EAD and AP by Mid of Nov 03, applied for 2nd EAD and AP on Sept. 2,04 and got the AP approved on nov 10 and EAD on Nov. 19,04.

Can anybody tell me how long will it take to get me the approval notice in mail, so that I can get my passport stamped?

Thank you all for sharing all the information,

Wish you all good luck for the GC processing,

Do you get an Employment Verification RFE at I485?

It seems nobody got Employment Verification RFE. If it is true, I really want to leave the company. They won't withdraw the I140. That is a risk. The bad thing is even we get the damn GC today, we have to work for the same company at least 6 months!

No RFE about Employment verification. Just the latest work status. I submitted copy of EAD and latest i-94 for that.