I-140, 485, and AP

qaiser

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
My concurrent I-485, I-140, and AP are still pending since January 2003. Yes JANUARY 2003 !! More than one year and 7 months passed and nothing approved !!! Why ? I need to travel guys..I want my AP very badly...helpppppppppppppppppppp

I140 and AP should have come through by now.
Looks like some lazy a**h*** in USCIS has got your case.
Have you called Customer Service ?
Contact your local Senators, Congressmen.
Write to the Director of USCIS and tell him to put an end to this crap.

I can undesrtand 140 and 485 ,but why is your AP pending.It took me just 2 months to get AP.wHY DON'T YOU TELL YOUR LAWYER TO OPEN UP CASE STATUS INQUIRY.There is definitely something wrong.

qaiser,

Just my guessing.

Possible Delay Reasons:

1. USCIS lost or misplaced your file. (Possibility for this is very less) (OR)
2. Your name might have got a hit in the security check and still under review. (Please note that till your security check is cleared, you won't get EAD or AP)

Possible Solution:

1. If your attorney did not contact USCIS, then tell him/her to contact USCIS
2. Request your employer to send a Fax or letter to USCIS. (If you send or call, USCIS may not help much because I-140 is employer petition.)
3.Contact your local senator or Congressman to find the status of your case.

What is the LUD for your EAD, AP and I-140?

naanshi.

Thank you naanshi ..
Wondoring if there is any one who got a hit in security check and how long would it take to get the security check cleared ? Please share your ideas guys...Thank you much

Name check

Will BCIS do the name check after giving every finger print. I gave my second finger print. But my status is not updated online. Why? :confused: