I 131 Efile Question

ram_pk

Registered Users (C)
I 131 efile question in first page

Q: Has the beneficiary been granted (Tempary protected Status)?

Options are -- Yes or No

I want to confirm is it "No" or "Yes" for above question.

Tempary protected status he give description as follows:

Establishes a legislative basis for allowing a group of persons temporary refuge in the United States. Under a provision of the Immigration Act of 1990, the Secretary of Homeland Security may designate nationals of a foreign state to be eligible for TPS with a finding that conditions in that country pose a danger to personal safety due to ongoing armed conflict or an environmental disaster. Grants of TPS are initially made for periods of 6 to 18 months and may be extended depending on the situation. Removal proceedings are suspended against aliens while they are in Temporary Protected Status.

ram_pk said:
I 131 efile question in first page

Q: Has the beneficiary been granted (Tempary protected Status)?

Options are -- Yes or No

I want to confirm is it "No" or "Yes" for above question.

Tempary protected status he give description as follows:

Establishes a legislative basis for allowing a group of persons temporary refuge in the United States. Under a provision of the Immigration Act of 1990, the Secretary of Homeland Security may designate nationals of a foreign state to be eligible for TPS with a finding that conditions in that country pose a danger to personal safety due to ongoing armed conflict or an environmental disaster. Grants of TPS are initially made for periods of 6 to 18 months and may be extended depending on the situation. Removal proceedings are suspended against aliens while they are in Temporary Protected Status.
You would normally answer NO.

If you don't know what TPS is, then its most likely NO.

Obviously the exact answer depends on your individual case.

Sticky Post of e-filing of I-131 ( Advance Parole)

Is there a sticky post available somewhere on these forums for instructions for e-filing of Advance Parole. I see the one for EAD but not for the advance parole. Can someone put those set of instructions out here and make it a sticky post.

Thanks