I-131 Approval notice not received after one month??

magic_mail

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys:

As per USCIS website online status our 5th I-131(Advance Parole) was approved and notice was sent on 09/13/2007(spouse) and 09/19/2007(myself).
We have not received this approval notice yet. I called several time TSC and spoke to IO's about this and they said approval notice was sent to you on above mentioned dates and we have not received it back to us.
Today I went to local office and spoke to an Immigration Officer she said same thing and sent an email to TSC to resend approval notice but she was not sure if they will resend approval notice. She told me you may have to file it again and when I ask do we have to pay another $305 for I-131 application fee, reply was yes you have to pay.
this is scarry..........are these bunch of dumbooooos....know anything about humanity...or work ethics...

Please share if you have any thought on this....

I-485: I requested IO @ local office to check our 485 status she told me its pre-adjudicated and waiting for visa number to be available for your country.

Last edited by a moderator:
ridiculous

It's ridiculous if we have to pay again for not receiving the approval notice.
They just want to make money.
Did you check with local post office? Did you move at all in between?
Hopefully it will go back to them or simply it may not have got sent in first place
due to the mailing delays.
But they need to have good mechanism to track what has been and has not been sent.
AP documents are important - it's not just matter of approval notice.
They should secure them better.
Well.. from whom we r expecting decency :confused:
Good luck!

Which Service Center did you apply to ?

Hi Magic_Mail:
Which USCIS service center did you apply to or got it approved from ? I just applied for my fourth 4 EAD to Texas Service Center and wanted to know if you had the problem from there.

Thanx!!

i have been living on the same address for last 4 yeasr and received our 5th EAD card in august this year....
i agree with you, they might not have sent our approval notice but why is the online message says approval notice was sent. IO @ local office show me on her screen also it says approval was sent.....
this is really ridiculous if we have pay $305 application fee again....

The advance parole approval is not directly sent you.It will be sent to your lawyer.If you dont have a lawyer and filed it yourself,double check the address USCIS has on file for you

i applied @ TSC....does that matter... i dont think so... USCIS is screwing us big time...and making big bucks...and paying extra bonus to the staff to keep our cases pending for long...long time.

Hi Magic_Mail:
Which USCIS service center did you apply to or got it approved from ? I just applied for my fourth 4 EAD to Texas Service Center and wanted to know if you had the problem from there.

Thanx!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have e-filed it myself....and talk our lawyer too he said i am going receive it...

The advance parole approval is not directly sent you.It will be sent to your lawyer.If you dont have a lawyer and filed it yourself,double check the address USCIS has on file for you

Talk to your congressman

Hi Magic_Mail:
I understand your frustration but venting out in a public forum isn't gonna help solve it. I suggest that you talk to your congressman / senator(s) from your state and push them to act on it. If you can, open a Service Request by calling the National Service Desk. You can also fax a letter to TSC at their fax number. Gotta try all possible avenues; maybe one of them will click.

Good luck !!!