i-130 major problems. please help urgent

cyberserf

Applied in 1999. approved in USA in July 2000. Wife had first interview November 2001 In Mumbai, India consulate. They requested more info such as letters, cards, pictures. 2nd interview was on February 2002. This is when things went downhill. I don't know what happened. My wife told me she answered all their questions. she said they asked her a ton of them. Her second paper she received was marked "other- file being sent back to USA to be revoked". What the heck?
This is my first time applying as a us citizen for anyone. This appliation was i-130 for my wife who I married in January of 1999. over 3 yrs and those clowns in Mumbai do this to me. I dont't have a clue what to do. I thought I sent them everything. My congressman's people told me they said my marraige might not be legit. That is completely ridiculous. How can they think someone who is a us citizen who is also applying for the first time is trying to fraud them. Please advise on what I should do.
I am going to lawyer. and I have requested FOIA from Vermont center center. Please help me. I don't know anyone who has this happen to them. Is this extreme on the consulate end? why didn't they interview her family or something? all replies greatly appreciated!!!!

Thankyou! :confused:

About your Fraud comment..
The state department or the INS dosent have any thing against the US Citizen.

It's generally the alien spouse who may marry the Citizen for a green card. We hope that the consulate didnt think your spouse did that.

Again this is something new.. totally unheard of.

I would suggest that you hire a good immigration attorney to handle this case.