I-130 Interview

Caligirl415

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

My husband and I have an interview next month on our I-130 petition that we filed back in 2003. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me I am a little apprehensive because this interview can mean an end to all the lawyers,all the court dates, and the end to spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on petitions. And my husband and I just want a decision already this has been a long time comming and like most people that are married we just want to live our lives and not have to worry about being seperated, So I was wondering....

If anyone has had their interview I would really appreciate any kind of advice and or share your expirence with me, I would greatly appreciate it.

First things first - I presume that you are talking about the AOS interview (ie the interview for you or your husband, to adjust the status to an LPR) because there is no interview for the I-130 itself. Now, you have come to the right place seeking the answer to your question, but posting a new thread may not be that helpful... do a search with 'AOS interview' and you will get numerous threads on the topic with some excellent information on the preparation for the interview. For the starters, you can begin with reading the first page of Ari's AOS Interview Timeline thread. Good luck :)