I-130 approved in 2009

desiDBA

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I'd like to know if welcome letter to beneficiary receives after immediate approval of I-130 or around the the timeframe when the case PD becomes current. This is F4 category family based case(sponsoring brother)
PD is of 2009.

Welcome letter usually comes when PD is ‘current’ in dates for filing table (this is usually around a year before visa will be available, which is when it is current in final action dates table)

Latest VB for most countries has dates for filing for F4 for most countries at Oct 2007 (Dec 2005 for India). https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...tin/2021/visa-bulletin-for-february-2021.html (see chart B)

(PS priority date and approval date are different, you seem to be using them interchangeably in your post?)

Yes approval notice date of april 2010 and pd of aug 2009.
I am petition (sponser), how do I change applicants(my bro's) new address of India ?

Hello,

I'd like to know if welcome letter to beneficiary receives after immediate approval of I-130 or around the the timeframe when the case PD becomes current. This is F4 category family based case(sponsoring brother)
PD is of 2009.
Hello,
Have you recieved any communication from NVC after the approval of I-130 regnyourbcase number and invoice id?