I-130 Application - my brother died

Rohail2004

I'm a U.S Citizen and I applied for my brothers and sister back in 2008. They're in Pakistan. When do you think their number would come? secondly, one of my brothers died recently and he left his wife and two kids behind. What happens to his I-130 Application?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sibling F4 visa numbers are currently available for priority dates before 22 Sept 2006 for most countries, including Pakistan https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...in/2020/visa-bulletin-for-september-2020.html
So it will probably be at least another couple of years until your siblings can get their visas. It may well be longer, as there will be something of a backlog built up through most of this year through both the Covid-related embassy shutdowns and then the ban on immigrant visa categories including F4 until the end of the year.

I’m sorry to hear of your brother passing away. There is unfortunately no benefit for the surviving family members if the principal beneficiary passes away at any time in the visa process before actual entry to the US. The petition therefore becomes invalid, you may want to notify NVC that he has passed.