I-130/485/131/765 all at the same time? HELP!

Calisia

Hello everyone,

I am a UCS and I am getting married to a non-citizen who is already in the US on a student visa. My question is about filing. We would like to receive the EAD asap as my fiancee will soon graduate and is already looking for jobs.

My question is: can we file the I-130, I-485 and I-765 at the same time, right after our marriage? We also want to apply for a travel document (I-131)

So do all these files go to the Chicago office in the same envelope? I am not sure about how this all words.
Can we instead walk in to a regional office and do all this face-to-face?

We live in Virginia, Washington DC. area. Your help is much appreciated!!!

Yes...

Go ahead. Make sure you send all of these forms to chicago soon after you get married, and they will process them accordingly. You can apply for all of these... I-130, I-485, I-765 which should take about 45-90, I-131 advance parole, and make sure you apply immediately after the wedding because it seems as if there is a huge number of people who apply for AP around Nov/Dec as it Thanksgiving and Xmas. See the link below about the need to apply early for AP

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/TravelAdvisory101806.pdf it is Xmas travel.

Good success on you application...

Since spouse is already in US you are to file all forms at the same time. It takes up to 90 days to get EAD and 120 for AP (this varies). Send to Chicago in one envelope certified mail or priority so u can go online and track it.