I-129 pending and H4B filing

kjbhatt

My I-129 is pending at VSC. I went back to India as I am going to get married. My fiance is working in USA on H1B. We are going to get married in Dec 06.
Please advice me, if I-129 pending can complicate the H4B processing or while taking H4B appointment online.
I need to take appointment for H4B very soon.
Please advice me. Your advice will greatly be apprciated.
Thank you.
Karishma

kjbhatt said:
My I-129 is pending at VSC. I went back to India as I am going to get married. My fiance is working in USA on H1B. We are going to get married in Dec 06.
Please advice me, if I-129 pending can complicate the H4B processing or while taking H4B appointment online.
I need to take appointment for H4B very soon.
Please advice me. Your advice will greatly be apprciated.
Thank you.
Karishma

First of all you didn't mention all the details. Where r u? india or US and which visa? If you are already in US and applied here for 129 then it may complicate your processing but its not guranteed. First of all, 129 here in US applied based on ur I94 card. And if you leave US and re-enter, ur I94 will change, which may invalidate ur 129 which was applied using ur old I94.
Let us know the detailed info, if above case is not true.

blues22 said:
First of all you didn't mention all the details. Where r u? india or US and which visa? If you are already in US and applied here for 129 then it may complicate your processing but its not guranteed. First of all, 129 here in US applied based on ur I94 card. And if you leave US and re-enter, ur I94 will change, which may invalidate ur 129 which was applied using ur old I94.
Let us know the detailed info, if above case is not true.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
I was in Canada on student visa. I came in Last sept 2005. From Canada, I applied for H1-B visa as my fiance is working in USA. As I left my studies, it was useless to stay there and wait for the approval because it had already taken a huge time inspite of having done in premium processing. I went back to india and still the status is showing as pending. Now, I want to take an appointment date for H4 visa. But this pending status is giving me a great concern if it complicates my appointment or personnel inview. please advice me. We both are very upset on this. NOthing is coming in mind.
YOur few words could be life boat for us.
Thank you, Karishma

Mr blues22 need your urgent reply plz

I have given all the information regarding my case. Please have your suggetion.
I am waiting for your concurrence please.
Thank you.
Karishma

Somebody please reply me I 129 pending, and About H-4 visa appointment

kjbhatt said:
I have given all the information regarding my case. Please have your suggetion.
I am waiting for your concurrence please.
Thank you.
Karishma