I’m APPROVED!!!! Still under the shock!!! RD 10/30/01

suresh_colo

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

About an hour ago I was shocked by checking the INS website and confirmed thru AVM.
My case has just been approved!!!

LIN-02-042-XXXXX
RD 10/30/2001
ND 11/21/2001
FP 01/29/2002
NO RFE

Approval Date: 02/12/2003

YES, IT IS ALL OVER FOR ME!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY FRENCH STYLE HUMOR!!!

Hang in there folks, you are close!!!!

Good for you Suresh_Colo. Now, don't forget about us, your old mates. Come and visit us now and then and see our stress level, eh?
Enjoy your freedom. We gonna miss ya! Congrats again! You know the drill...

One thing mate, what were your experiences calling IIOs? Is it pending or assigned to IIO?

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy Suresh!

always good to see some 'known' names getting approved. Makes one believe the approval process really happens and to real existing people!!

Have fun

Hey Congratulations Suresh_colo. I have been following your postings and saw your stress levels rising to peak in the past couple of weeks. Now you should be the man, enjoy your moment buddy. Good luck.

Congrats. Enjoy your freedom and pls pray for us to get approval soon... Mine is similar to your 02-042-xxxx. But Approval ?
My RD: 10/27/2001
ND: 11/21/2001
FP: 01/29/2001
Approval ?

Wowowow!!

Good for you. I am very happy for you. You can now enjoy your trip to your homeland :)

Keep gracing this forum with your presence every now and then...

Good luck!

Haraputta

Congratulations!

you were one of the more consitent users of this forum. enjoy your freedom... pray for us!

aw man!!! Rt after that massive

thread on "Strategy on IIOs" ... naaaah...just kidding man..
U rock..!! All the best and congratulations..
U'd better get a Tiffany's diamond for your wife...
Awesome...we'll miss u though..u're a real senior member here!!!
:)

PARTY!!
Cheers
JAck

Congrats Suresh_Colo!

one question -- what did the AVM say for your case before you got approved?

thanks

thank you!

Friends,

Thank you very much for your kind words.
This forum has been a blessing for all of us – thanks to the sponsors of this incredible site: www.immigrationportal.com.
Thanks to greaty-k, this bright person who put together the best site ever for immigrant applicants like us: www.rupnet.com
Rupnet has been our most and maybe ONLY reliable source of information since we can never count on the INS when it comes to accurate information/customer service.

I would like to apologize to you guys for being so irrational when posting messages in the last couple of days. I was really upset by what I was told by an IIO on Monday of last week.
When I called to verify the status of my application the IIO told me that they were currently working on August 1st cases. I then asked her if my case was at least assigned to an officer and she told me: “No, it is not. Your RD is October so your case will only be assigned to an officer in 3 to 4 months”.

I should have never listened to her. That’s why I tell you guys to not trust IIOs. The majority of them either lie to you or don’t have a clue what they are talking about.
During the whole process I called them twice: November of last year and last week.

As far as the AVM, just yesterday it said the same old message:
“January 31, 2002 the results of your fingerprint review for you I-485 were received and processing has resumed on you case. We will mail you bs bs bs bs bs bs…”

It feels really weird now. I still cannot assimilate it. It’s a different feeling and it will take a while to get used to it.

I will pray to GOD so HE can bless all of you that are still waiting. I will finally have a chance to start living my American dream without this annoying worry.
Feel free to ask me questions as I will be hanging here for a while!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Suresh

heartly congratulations

Suresh_Colo:

Heartly congratulations man. Enjoy your freedom. Please do not forget us!! Please do continue your valuble suggestions.

YLM_GUY

Congratulations SureshColo!

Finally you got it approved. Enjoy your freedom. Hope all of us here too get to see our approvals soon.