Husband recived letter of oat but not me

golpar

Registered Users (C)
Husband recived letter of oath but not me

After a year after interview my husband has recived his letter and he had his oath done last week. I still haven't heard anything. Should I wait? Up to this point we have gone through every step togather but not this time.
Please advise !!!!!!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
golpar said:
After a year after interview my husband has recived his letter and he had his oat done last week. I still haven't heard anything. Should I wait? Up to this point we have gone through every step togather but not this time.
Please advise !!!!!!

Thanks

Can you post your timeline?

Thanks

In the past, families were processed together. Nowadays they are handled separately unless requested at time of application to be handled together. I guess your application belongs to the time when families were processed together. I don't know whether it's expected or not that you haven't received an oath letter. In some cases it is expected, in some others probably not. Best bet is not to waste any time waiting for replies here and schedule an infopass. I think it is not unheard that oath notices get lost in the mail or something else might have happened.

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Good luck.