Husband and Spouse Got Green Card Together - Citizenship Question

bing111

I couldn't find an answer online so I wanted to post it here. Hope, someone can answer my question. I got my green card in April 2016 through my employer. I also got a green card for my wife while I applying for a green card myself and she received hers one month after me in May 2016. In a month, I am eligible to apply for citizenship. Can me and my wife apply to citizenship together? Or do we have to apply separately? She can start applying in Feb 2021, I can start applying in January 2021. If we can apply together, what are the documents we need to submit? Thanks in advance for all your help!

You can apply at the same time if you want to wait until she is also eligible, but you each have to submit a separate application. There is no guarantee that you will have your interviews or oaths on the same day, though you can certainly ask to have the oaths done together when you interview.

You can apply at the same time if you want to wait until she is also eligible, but you each have to submit a separate application. There is no guarantee that you will have your interviews or oaths on the same day, though you can certainly ask to have the oaths done together when you interview.
This is great to know, thank you very much! I couldn't find this information anywhere online.