Hurray - 07/16/07 Aprroved!!!!!!!!!!

johngc

Registered Users (C)
I have received the approval mail this Morning at 8 am ( checked mail only now(8.55 am). Waiting for Spouse and Son.

I am so happy and thank you all guys/gals for the support thru all these days with your wonderful postings.

Thanks Mr.Rajiv khanna for this amazing website.

Congrats Johngc

BTW even me and my spouse got the welcome letter at around the same time I guess (8:55). Did not recieve the letter for my daughter though..

my details

EB2 India - PD April 02
I485 receipt date 27 April 05
Xfer to TSC 9 Mar 07
last LUD 15 Mar 07
2nd FP 9 May 07
Welcome notice 16 July 07

Approved on July 16, Received welcome email.

Dear Mr. Rajiv Khanna and his followers,

My case is finally approved after a long wait but its very nice of all of you for your support and help. This has been a great learning and experience in this forum. One thing I would like to share with all of you is that never quit the bettle, keep calling/mailing/cursing until u get it.

Good Luck All

Thank You All

Mat_02 - Is your daughter under 14? My son is under 14 and there is no LUD on his after the transfer

Hurray - 07/16/07 Aprroved!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for all got approved. Seems the cases have been moving along toward 2005 I485 RD, just hope it can move more faster, it is really a long long unpleasure ride for 5+ years.

Johngc

Yes my daughter is under 14, and the last LUD on her case was on Mar 13 07, she never had FP done at all

Congrats johngc..happy for you

I have received the approval mail this Morning at 8 am ( checked mail only now(8.55 am). Waiting for Spouse and Son.

I am so happy and thank you all guys/gals for the support thru all these days with your wonderful postings.

Thanks Mr.Rajiv khanna for this amazing website.

Congrats johngc..happy for you. Enjoy it.

Hi Johngc

I saw a LUD on my daugthers case now, did you see any LUD's on your derivative's cases. By the way I only received the welcome notice not the approval notice...wonder what is the difference between the two..any ideas?

EB2 India - PD April 02
Xfer to TSC 9 Mar 07
last LUD 15 Mar 07
2nd FP 9 May 07

Hi Johngc

I saw a LUD on my daugthers case now, did you see any LUD's on your derivative's cases. By the way I only received the welcome notice not the approval notice...wonder what is the difference between the two..any ideas?

EB2 India - PD April 02
Xfer to TSC 9 Mar 07
last LUD 15 Mar 07
2nd FP 9 May 07

hi -Mat_02
i got approval notice email and this morning i got card ordered email. No LUDs on derivatives.