HOw to update profile with USCIS, so they send email updates?

MygcWaiter

Registered Users (C)
I see lots of posts, which say they received email response from USCIS. HOw do I update my profile with USCIS, to get this email updates?

• Go to USCIS Case Status Service Online
  • click on "Create/Edit customer portfolio account"
  • accept the Terms and Conditions
  • create a new account by filling in your ID information and whatever else asked for
  • login into your new account
  • click on "To add a case to your portfolio click here"
  • enter receipt number, and submit it
  • make sure column "E-mail" in the list shows "Y" for the case numbers entered

Shuks, StatusFinder was quicker than me ;)

I had created a customer profile with USCIS and added my I-485 cases to the portfolio. And turned on the email. I have recently sent out an AR-11 form. It has been received by the USCIS, and the cases "updated" by USCIS. But I didnot receive any email updates.

I guess, the email would be sent out only if the "Online Status" changes ?

BitterMan said:
  • Go to USCIS Case Status Service Online
  • click on "Create/Edit customer portfolio account"
  • accept the Terms and Conditions
  • create a new account by filling in your ID information and whatever else asked for
  • login into your new account
  • click on "To add a case to your portfolio click here"
  • enter receipt number, and submit it
  • make sure column "E-mail" in the list shows "Y" for the case numbers entered

Shuks, StatusFinder was quicker than me ;)

krishnakt said:
I had created a customer profile with USCIS and added my I-485 cases to the portfolio. And turned on the email. I have recently sent out an AR-11 form. It has been received by the USCIS, and the cases "updated" by USCIS. But I didnot receive any email updates.

I guess, the email would be sent out only if the "Online Status" changes ?

You are right. You will get an email when your case status changes either to RFE or Approval. Could you post your RD/ND/FP.

I have updated my signature to reflect the RD, ND, and FP details.

gcusa99 said:
You are right. You will get an email when your case status changes either to RFE or Approval. Could you post your RD/ND/FP.

krishnakt said:
I have updated my signature to reflect the RD, ND, and FP details.
Krishnakt,
Looks like we are in the same boat. What is your updated date in your portfolio. I have last updated is 04/07/04. I have not received 2nd FP notice, though the 1st FP already expired (after 15 months). Thanks