How to reschedule Fingerprint appointment?

suresh_colo

Registered Users (C)
Hi gurus,

I will be applying for Naturalization soon.
About a month after sending the N-400, I will be out of the country for 2 weeks.

I'm worried I will get a fingerprint appointment while I'm out of the country.
What are the odds of receiving the fingerprint appointment while I'm overseas? I will be filing with NSC.

How do I reschedule a fingerprint appointment?

Thanks,
S.

Don't worry

Hi gurus,

About a month after sending the N-400, I will be out of the country for 2 weeks.

What are the odds of receiving the fingerprint appointment while I'm overseas? I will be filing with NSC.

Thanks,
S.

suresh_colo,

If you won't be out of the country for too long & be back in a months time, I don't see that you have anything to worry about. Your check will be cashed in about 10 days and when you get your FP notice, you will be notified atleast 2 weeks prior to your appointment. I think you should be all set.

With the front logs, things may be more delayed than you think. Also depends on how "soon" you are applying. Closer to the holidays, things slow down dramatically at USCIS. In most places one can just walk in for FP because they are friendly places run by private contractors, not USCIS.

Hi gurus,

Thanks,
S.

I'm worried I will get a fingerprint appointment while I'm out of the country.What are the odds of receiving the fingerprint appointment while I'm overseas? I will be filing with NSC.

At the moment thats not likely to be a problem. You average N-400 is taking 6 weeks or more just to get put into the system.