how to put everything in the small RFE return envelope

lasvegas

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I received my RFE about my TB test, G-325A form, copies of visas, and employment letter. Could anybody share experience of sending these back to the Nebraska Center? It is required to use the enclosed envelope, but the envelope is too small for all the paperworks. Thanks in advance.

RD: 12/13/2004 140/485 Concurrent
140 AD: 4/27/2005
Transferred from CSC to NSC on 3/2/2007
NC cleared on 2/28/2007 informed by senator's office
Latest LUD of REF on 5/25/2007

Folks,

I received my RFE about my TB test, G-325A form, copies of visas, and employment letter. Could anybody share experience of sending these back to the Nebraska Center? It is required to use the enclosed envelope, but the envelope is too small for all the paperworks. Thanks in advance.

RD: 12/13/2004 140/485 Concurrent
140 AD: 4/27/2005
Transferred from CSC to NSC on 3/2/2007
NC cleared on 2/28/2007 informed by senator's office
Latest LUD of REF on 5/25/2007

Did you get the RFE notice of action letter from your lawyer or USCIS sand
it to your home address?
I`m asking `cause I got this letter from my lawyer today and I think he is double charging me. Look:

RE: RFE Compliance
I-485
Dear Client:

Please be advised that we received a RFE on your case. This request is very specific and must be complied with within the time given or your case is in jeopardy of being denied. This is now a priority and your case will take precedence with this firm to ensure that the request is fulfilled.
This firm is prepared to comply with the RFE in a timely manner with your assistance. However, an RFE is outside the scope of a standard filing such as yours and we need to dedicate ourselves to your matter until it is fulfilled. Therefor, we need to assess a charge of $1000, for RFE compliance. We have enclosed an invoice for this extra service. Please remit the payments along with the documents requested on the request.

What is this? An enforcement? Only the lawyers have the right to respond RFE? In this case, I pay whatever they ask for, or I deny my GC.
Why USCIS send the RFE letter to the lawyer`s office and not to my home address?

Any coments on this matter is really apreciated.

Did you get the RFE notice of action letter from your lawyer or USCIS sand
it to your home address?
I`m asking `cause I got this letter from my lawyer today and I think he is double charging me. Look:

RE: RFE Compliance
I-485
Dear Client:

Please be advised that we received a RFE on your case. This request is very specific and must be complied with within the time given or your case is in jeopardy of being denied. This is now a priority and your case will take precedence with this firm to ensure that the request is fulfilled.
This firm is prepared to comply with the RFE in a timely manner with your assistance. However, an RFE is outside the scope of a standard filing such as yours and we need to dedicate ourselves to your matter until it is fulfilled. Therefor, we need to assess a charge of $1000, for RFE compliance. We have enclosed an invoice for this extra service. Please remit the payments along with the documents requested on the request.

What is this? An enforcement? Only the lawyers have the right to respond RFE? In this case, I pay whatever they ask for, or I deny my GC.
Why USCIS send the RFE letter to the lawyer`s office and not to my home address?

Any coments on this matter is really apreciated.

I think i read it in the NSC Threads that the applicant can also respond to the RFE. You can ask your lawyer to forward you the RFE requests or ask USCIS to send you the RFE requests. What RFEs did you receive? I wonder if it's too complicated that you lawyers wanted to charge you more.

I received it directly from CIS, since I filed 485 by myself (university filed 140 for me). It seems from other threads that if you applied through a lawyer, CIS will send RFE to the lawyer. I don't know it is legitimate that your lawyer can charge you that much.

I received it directly from CIS, since I filed 485 by myself (university filed 140 for me). It seems from other threads that if you applied through a lawyer, CIS will send RFE to the lawyer. I don't know it is legitimate that your lawyer can charge you that much.

You mentioned about an enclosed envelope. Could you ppl,tell me if it was in blank or was like this: United States and Immigration Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
I`m asking `cause I sand mine with RFE notice of action copy, that I got from lawyer. So, I just putted all docs inside the big post office express mail envelope. I hope this works.

The envelop is not blank, it says
United States Department of Homeland Security
Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Nebraska Service Center

The envelop is not blank, it says
United States Department of Homeland Security
Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Nebraska Service Center

Thanxs. My worries ended a little be today. I got LUD and CRIS email:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On June 18, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

obs: Just used the Post Office Express Mail envelope.

Lasvegas,

Can you please send me the complete address on your RFE envolop? I got a copy of my RFE from the laywer but did not get the address to which I should send my response.

I have my own problems that prevent me from getting those things from my laywer. I hope you will understand and help me send the response myself.

If you can not post the address here, please PM me with the address.

Thanks a lot,
Bob

Bob,

Unfortunately, I did not keep a copy of the envelop. If I remember correctly, it is P.O. Box 82521
Lincoln, NE 68501-2521
Simply the address of NSC. I copy it from the RFE envelope sent by the NSC. Hope this information help.

RFE for Medical

My wife did receive RFE for TB and need to take an X-RAY. I have received the RFE through e-mail and does not have the original. The RFE need to be submitted 'with the enclosed gold sheet in a sealed envelope'. Any suggestion... How to submit without the attorney.

I just prepared a cover letter and all needed material by myself. I don't see a need to hire a lawyer to do this, as my RFE is pretty straightforward. However, my case has not been approved yet.

My wife did receive RFE for TB and need to take an X-RAY. I have received the RFE through e-mail and does not have the original. The RFE need to be submitted 'with the enclosed gold sheet in a sealed envelope'. Any suggestion... How to submit without the attorney.

Hi, I`m here to help you. I got a barcoded RFE fotocopy from lawyer with a bill to send him back the money and the docs. What did I do? I took a Laser fotocopy from the one that I got from lawyer and sand it out in an express mail envelope [USPS] along with all others docs required. After couple days, I got a e-mail from CRIS that they received my RFE response and wait 60 days. Go for it!