How to prove "international circulation"

will2005

EB1-b I-140/485 concurrent filed in Sept/Nov 2003, got RFE in Jan 19.
need to provide evidence of at least two.....out of six

I want to ask, for "Evidence of the alien's authorship of
scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with
international circulation) in the academic field".

I have the list of paper (about 20 papers in math, which is not bad), several reprints, citation list (total about 100 citation, whihc is again not bad for math), what else can i do to prove "international circulation"?

The journals are clearly in that catagory, but I cannot find any circulation number for them. I can use SCI impact factor, but it is really unrelated to "international circulation". I want to attach printout from catalogs of some libraries around world, which shows the subscription of these journals. Does anyone ever try that? Or that is useless?

You can try that, but typically the front page of journal or its web site has a statement where you can find info like that. The best way though is to write to the editor, I'm sure his secretary has a standard reply of the sort you need.

thanks

Thank you for your valuable help.

I have tried both. Worldcat is very efficient, it shows there are 400-500 libraries which have these journals, still way below 5000 for "science" or "Nature", but for specialized scientific journal, that number is good.

I also emailed several journals, and let's see what they will say.

International circulation

Its easy, you have lot of citations, print those papers out and I am sure they would be from all around the world, thats what I did and it worked.

will2005 said:
EB1-b I-140/485 concurrent filed in Sept/Nov 2003, got RFE in Jan 19.
need to provide evidence of at least two.....out of six

I want to ask, for "Evidence of the alien's authorship of
scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with
international circulation) in the academic field".

I have the list of paper (about 20 papers in math, which is not bad), several reprints, citation list (total about 100 citation, whihc is again not bad for math), what else can i do to prove "international circulation"?

The journals are clearly in that catagory, but I cannot find any circulation number for them. I can use SCI impact factor, but it is really unrelated to "international circulation". I want to attach printout from catalogs of some libraries around world, which shows the subscription of these journals. Does anyone ever try that? Or that is useless?

I think the impact factor is fine because you can only have a very high impact factor if your journal has an international circulation. In addition, I would print out your citation and show that they are from around the world.

Contact the publishers of the journals in question.

Contact their advertisement sales department and tell them that you want to buy a half-page. Ask them to provide you with a statement regarding the distribution breadth of their publication.

I would also suggest that you should go to the journal's webpage and try to find out information about its manuscript submission. If the manuscript submission is worldwide, you can say that people who submit their research papers to a journal should also read the journal regularly, then its circulation is worldwide. For example, at APS webpage you can find its journal statistics report. In the report, it shows that manuscripts submission to its journals are worldwide.