How to post messages. (I was GKing)

Gking1

Registered Users (C)
It seems the old username and PSSWD do not work in posting messages. I think there are two ways to overcome this problem:

1. Use your old Login name and Password to login, then logout. It seems you can post messages in the logout position. I have not tried it myself, but the Add Discussion button appeared. I have tried to ask the Administrator to give me a new Password by saying I forgot the Psswd, but I have not received any response. After that, my original PSSWD does not work.

2. Have to register a new name. That is what I did. You will receive email response immidiately, and then you can login in immidiately to post messages.

Good luck.

FYI - Hotmail Puts ImmigrationPoral Pwd Reset in Junk Mail folder

When I forgot my password for p5nxp600 I did a password reset request and kept looking for info in my hotmail Inbox, nada !!. Well, I created a new ID and few days later when clearing out the Junk Mail folder I noticed my 2 password reset requests were there. By that time I had created this ID.

Few days after that I could not longer post / reply / add discussion using my p5nxp600 ID.

If you are creating a new ID to overcome this, I\'d like to request you try to keep it close to your old one so when people like GKing track info from messages they know who the person was previously.

No Need to create a new Id.

Send a mail to monica@immigration.com or to sysop asking them to check into the problem you are having of not able to post the message. I had the same problem and I emailed them and within minutes they replied to me asking me to try again. The problem was solved.