How to interpret processing pattern of NSC

registrationid

Registered Users (C)
I manually typed in numbers serially for Sept 27 for NSC from

LIN0327850000 to LIN0327850300.
I found that the last case processed was LIN03278501**, but this one had a RFE. Mine is in the same range and does not seem to have been touched upon.
How should I interpret this situation when some cases for I140 for Sept 27 date seem to have been reviewed, but not some of the other ones!
What is the workflow procedure the IOfficers follow?

there is no clear answer to this. I mean, people who are in june are not getting approved, people who applied in Jan/feb/Mar(mainly EB1/EB2 CP) are getting approved.. I can say it is a bit random... for last 2 months though, they are largely approving, Aug-sept filed EB3 concurrent AOS applications..

by the way, what is your case, EB2 ? EB3 ? AOS ? CP ? Concurrent ?

Originally posted by registrationid

I found that the last case processed was LIN03278501**, but this one had a RFE. Mine is in the same range and does not seem to have been touched upon.
How should I interpret this situation when some cases for I140 for Sept 27 date seem to have been reviewed, but not some of the other ones!

You can use Scanner instead of typing numbers manually....See first posting of Scanner thread

You should expect decision coming within one month

----registrationid------

When an I-140 is adjuducated, sometimes all pending I-140 petitions from the same employer are reviewed. This might trigger simultaneous approvals or RFE of all cases regardless when they were submitted.

there does not seem to be a fixed pattern in any way for the I-140 processing. Take my observations/case in point. My I-140 ND was 9/16/2003. I thought that there will be a pattern and started tracking cases (using tracker) from 9/10/2003 onwards until my ND. I saw some random cases being approved/RFE'd for 9/10,9/11 and 9/12 (none was approved or RFE for 9/14,9/15 and 9/16), then for about 2 weeks, there was no movement and suddenly of the 7 cases on 9/16 two were approved on 3/29 (none of the other cases I was tracking were either approved/RFE on that particular day). I read yesterday on a posting in this site that the only 9/15 case was approved yesterday or day before.

But then, a friends case was approved on 03/20, his ND was 09/27/2003 (a fortnight later than me), his labour was filed much later than mine and was cleared a month after my labour was cleared. From this forum, we know that a lot many people whose ND is earlier than 9/27 are waiting for 140.

I do not know what conclusions we have to make out of all this. It seems to be pure random and luck...........

it was strange

I am also in same case my ND , RD Dates are 9/23/2003. still i didn't hear any thing from INS, i am also waiting for my Approval.
Only God know how they are following the method, even some of the people who applied after me, they got Approved.
Mine was EB3 concurent
LIN032745****

Let us hope they will clear all backlog cases. we don't even know did they look all cases or randomly.

I think it is easy to count the stars in the sky or count the fishes in the Ocean, than finding the processing pattern.:D :D