How to identify PP stamping Appt line in Los Angeles

test1485

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Does anyone have the idea to identify the PP stamping(I551) Appt line in Los Angeles. Will there be any notice boards. Thanks for your help. Approved on June 30(WAC02-150-52XXX).

Look for the lines with happy faces. Like this: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

When you go to office, just ask security guards at gate.

If you haven't already seen other messages regarding stamping in LA, don't go with out info pass. In which case you don't need to know about any lines as they let you in only 15 minutes prior to your interview time.

I just got mine done yesterday. Everyone is directed to one common window,
where you are assigned a token number. It does not have anything to do with
the purpose of your visit. You then have to wait for the number to be called and after that it only takes about 20 minutes for your passport to be stamped. I had a very pleasant expeience, inspite of the fact that just as my number was about to be called, the fire alarm went off and we had to be evacuated. We were back in the building after 45 minutes and everything resumed like normal.

Each person seems to have a different experience.

Mine was a long wait after receiving the token before I was called. In fact groups of people were taken upstairs and given new token numbers and processed there. After that it took only 10-15 minutes for the stamping to be completed. Another person who went for the first appointment of the day did not have a long wait. Mine was a 1pm appointment. If possible go for the 6 am appt.

Irrespective of the time of appointment you will be let into the building with your info pass and photo id. Once there you will be let inside the actual area where you can pick up a token only 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. There is a single line for everyone to pick up a token. Once you have a token you wait again until your number is called.

Thanks Spirit and others,
Say your appt is at 6.30, you go to Federal Building at 6.00, will it be sufficient. Thank you for your response.