How To Get E-2 Visa?

khannagk

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a Canadian Citizen.

Will it be possible to go through E-2 as investor in Motel with an investment of $150,000 US?

Lawyers Welcome for taking this case.

Qualification:
I have done B.Com from Delhi University, India.
I am licensed Tool and Die Maker with 21 years of experience.

I can maintain all financial records, maintaining budget, comparing and sending daily reports to all partners etc.

Offer of Employment:
I received a letter from Motel. (Hiring me as a Manager for motel with 132 rooms and handling all jobs i.e. day to day running, finance reports, maintenance etc.)

Recently I went to Port of Entry (Fort Erie) with this letter and all my qualifications and they refused my TN visa application stating that you don’t have a degree in Hotel Management and don’t qualify under TN Visa category as a Motel Manager.
Immigration officer suggested that your brother can file a petition under I-129 for getting your services in this motel.

Ties within Canada.
I recently sold my house and Immigration office said that it looks like you are planning to move forever.

I am looking for migrating to US as my brother has motels and is willing to support me in setting business as he is growing and need a reliable family members help.

I need your help to get me and my immediate family (all Canadians), visa to US under the suitable category.

Regards
Gopal
khannagk@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator: