How to find the officer # in RFE

radsam

Registered Users (C)
Should I also send the W2 even though RFE is for education evaluation

I have the RFE now. It is for the evaluation of the 4 years bachelors in CT from India. We did include one page evaluation from International evaluators...but they need a detailed version with the evaluators background.

Lots of questions:
How can I know the officer # looking at the letter? Any idea why this RFE? How to get around with this. I am thinking of getting another evaluation done, any suggestions what kind of evaluation is helpful and from where? How much is the USCIS turn around time for such RFE's?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
radsam,

I also submitted one page education eval with 140. Does that mean I will also get an RFE ? What was mentioned on your labor certificate ?

Mine is a substitute labor.

Q for UnitedNations and others

Yes I have the RFE letter, where does it shows the officer #.

My LC has Bachelors or equiv in CS plus 5 years progresssive.

Based on the data collected from this forum, I am thinking I should re-evaluate the credentials from TrustForte corp.

Also, do you think I should send the W2 forms even though they have not asked for it. Is it possible they can send another RFE on ability to pay (did not attach W2 forms but the Co is big with 5000+ employees and the tax summary from 2001, 2000 and 1999 included but 2000 shows loss but the application has net income as the application was filed in 2003 and the co had profits in 2002 and 2003) OR exp letters (already attached with original application) after this. My understanding is that they normally send all the questions in the one 140 RFE regarding education, ability to pay and exp letters.

Thoughts? UnitedNations do have any suggestions on this?

Thanks.

radsam said:

Based on the data collected from this forum, I am thinking I should re-evaluate the credentials from TrustForte corp.

Also, do you think I should send the W2 forms even though they have not asked for it. Is it possible they can send another RFE on ability to pay (did not attach W2 forms but the Co is big with 5000+ employees and the tax summary from 2001, 2000 and 1999 included but 2000 shows loss but the application has net income as the application was filed in 2003 and the co had profits in 2002 and 2003) OR exp letters (already attached with original application) after this. My understanding is that they normally send all the questions in the one 140 RFE regarding education, ability to pay and exp letters.

Thanks.
where does it shows the officer #.
--- in the bottom of the RFE letter, there is cc officer #***. *** is the officer #

My wife got RFE on her medical records. My attorney sent the RFE to me.
My questions is do I need to send a cover letter along with sealed envelope and the original RFE letter?
Thanks.

Let the lawyer prepare the cover letter

What did you pay the laywe for if he cannot even draft a cover letter for an RFE. You should get the medical done and ask the lawyer to prepare the cover letter and than see that they mail the package.

Any response on if I should also send the W2 forms even though not asked?

radsam said:

Thanks.

In my view.. No!! since USCIS mostly would have asked if they wanted to see them. Generally for companies more than few 100 people USCIS does not get into ability to pay issues and EVL especially since you are already employed by them.

Just send the RFE reply and you should get approved in 2 -3 days after that.

ALL,

I got a RFE on Ability to Pay and Educational EVAL ..My case is EB2 RIR ( MY lawyers mistake ) ..on Dec 9 2004 ---- ( RD 10/23/2003 )

Now I have to reeval since my eval i did which i gave it to my Attorney he says it will get denied..

I have Bachelors of Science degree and Diploma in Computers and couple of other certificates with 10 Years of Experience.. ( 3 + 11/2 + 10(exp))

Am getting afraid waited for 4 Years and six months to reach this stage...

How are the process in TSC and how deep they go in to the RFE 's please explain...

Is there anyway i can escape the Hurdle ..

Please explain...