How to file complaint when employer stops paychek and salary.

tav

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Where to file complaint against employer for not paying wage of appox 300hours and not sending paycheck too. After calling fewtimes and sending mails, he asked me to wait till invoices get cleared from vendor. Once he got money he stopped responding and tried his best to threaten me in many ways.I fed up with his blood sucking and un-ethical attitude.Now i want to get back my hard earned money.

Mr Khanna, can you help me out in this case.

Eagerly waiting for the reponse.

Tav

I am not sure but I believe there is a number at DOL you can call to complain about this; unfortunately this might jeopardize your case as well. Dont know the number, but I have seen it posted somewhere on this site

tav said:
Hi,
Where to file complaint against employer for not paying wage of appox 300hours and not sending paycheck too. After calling fewtimes and sending mails, he asked me to wait till invoices get cleared from vendor. Once he got money he stopped responding and tried his best to threaten me in many ways.I fed up with his blood sucking and un-ethical attitude.Now i want to get back my hard earned money.

Mr Khanna, can you help me out in this case.

Eagerly waiting for the reponse.

Tav

Hello TAV,
You can talk to the Local DOL office where ever you are posted. give them details and they will definitly help you out. By the way who is your employer? I also ran intot the same problem..... and already filled a complaint.....if you want you can send me pvt message here ...
Thanks

Hi Guys,

I am in the same situation. My employer didn't pay me, for last two weeks and he is dosesn't want me, to join FT , to my end client.

My I-140 has been approved, so my question is , if I complaint against him to DOL, still will it be a problem for me ??

tav,gcwhenever,Vijay and GC_DADA,

Need help :
I have same issue with my employer.He didn't allow me to join FTE position.After i joined full time job he is not paid last two pay checks.

I live in VA but my employer lives in TX,can i complain in VA.

I saw your posts,did you get back wages after complaint ?

If we complain any issues for GC processing ?

Thanks
Sheker