How to contact NSC directly?

HAJIN

Registered Users (C)
NSC just reviewed my file and told me my FBI name check is still pending, while FBI told Senator that our check is completed back in 2005.

I called the 1800 number and went to InfoPass, and I was informed the only way to get this out is to talk with Nebraska center directly, who is handling my case.

but how? has anybody contact with NSC directly? what was the experience?

thanks in advance!

A. File SR thru your Lawyer B. Pl try following option as suggested in this forum..

I think..
A. File SR thru your Lawyer

B. Pl try following option as suggested in this forum..which is called as POJ method..
B.1 Call - 1-800 375 5283
Select sequence options as: 1, 2, 2, 6, 1
Enter your I-485 RD # e.g. LIN999999999 etc
select options as : 1 (listen your case details) and continue to select options 3, 4

If you able to talk to Customer support or IO, ask him to raise SR on your case...

B.2 I tried this options & was holding for around 55 minutes but no one picked my call...Good Luck to you..

I have questions to our buddies:
- Does anyone aware that what are timing to call USCIS service center - 1-800-375-5283 ? Do they work 8 am to 4 pm Monday thru Friday?
- Do they work weekends - Sat/Sunday?

Appreciate your inputs...

NSC just reviewed my file and told me my FBI name check is still pending, while FBI told Senator that our check is completed back in 2005.

I called the 1800 number and went to InfoPass, and I was informed the only way to get this out is to talk with Nebraska center directly, who is handling my case.

but how? has anybody contact with NSC directly? what was the experience?

thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe they work Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, they difinitly don't work on weekends.