How to check on Oath Letter ?

Shyam123

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Can you please tell me how to check on the Oath letter after the interview is completed.
As I already missed my FP appointment earlier because of mail delays, I don't want to repeat the same.

After a reasonable amount of time has passed, depends on the office where the interview took place, if you still hadn't received the oath letter, your best bet is to setup an Infopass and find out.

I called up the 1-800-375-5283 uscis number and chose the option that corresponds to "haven't got receipt for n-400 application and 4 weeks elapsed". This got me to a physical agent from whom I asked about my interview date as well as the oath date.

Hi there, i just spoke to an office abt my oath letter. see my post a little ahead of your thread

Thanks Guys...I called up USCIS and they asked me to get an infopass..may be I will wait one more week and get an appointment.

My IV date was 14th Feb in SJ DO. I passed the Interview. In total period of 5 years, I was out for 515 days. The officer did not ask me about anything in the Interview, but just after giving me approval, said that 'I need to verify your travel dates since u were out for long'

Couple of guys who cleared interview on 15th Feb have got the Oath letter. Could there by any problem? What option can I use to check on 1-800-375-5283

c-joshi,

did she sign the letter saying she is recommending your application for naturalization? if so, you can wait for the OL. if not more evidence may be needed.