How To Apply For Rtd Renewal

pedrop

Registered Users (C)
I have never renewed my Refugee Travel Document.

Can somebody advise me what needs to be included in the renewal? For instance, am I suppossed to attached my current Refugee Travel Document including the I-94?

If I just want to have the RTD for a future vacation (dont have any plans as of yet) how do you respond on the following questions:
"Date of Intended Departure", " Expected Length of Trip", "Purpose of Trip", "List of Countries you intend to visit".

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PEDRO

pedrop said:
I have never renewed my Refugee Travel Document.

Can somebody advise me what needs to be included in the renewal? For instance, am I suppossed to attached my current Refugee Travel Document including the I-94?

If I just want to have the RTD for a future vacation (dont have any plans as of yet) how do you respond on the following questions:
"Date of Intended Departure", " Expected Length of Trip", "Purpose of Trip", "List of Countries you intend to visit".

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PEDRO

Pedro, If you have no plans..just put a date 3 months from now or 2 months from now. Countries? Well you want the RTD to visit some country? Write it down or just write "Europe".....Purpose "Vacation"....Length of trip ..2 weeks?

Those questions are really not that important...