How To Apply Canada Pr (urgent)

nehajignesh

Registered Users (C)
HI GUYS,

I AM IN USA NOW AND SINCE MY L1A VISA IS EXPIRING NEXT MONTH WOULD LIKE TO APPLY CANADA PR CARD .MY QUALIFIACTIONS ARE MASTERS DEGREE FROM INDIA THEN GOT EVALUATED BY W.E.S IN USA AND AS PER EVALUATION W.E.S GAVE ME MASTER'S IN BUSINESS ADMINISTARTION AS PER USA EQUIVALNCY NOW WILL I BE QUALIFIED ENOUGH TO GET PR IN CANADA IF I APPLY UNDER SKILLED WORKER OR ?

I F CAN CAN SOMEONE GUIDE ME HOW TO APPLY AS U NEED SOME PHOTOS AND SOME ADDRESSES OF CANADA AND HOW IMPORTNAT IS IT TO HAVE PHOTOS AND ADDRESS IN CANADA OR IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE PHOTOS AND GIVE ADDRESS OF USA STUDIO AND MAILING ADDRESS OF CANADA.

OR DO I NEED TO HIGHER LAWYER IF SO PLS RECOMMEND ME AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO DO WITH LAWYER.IF I DO MYSELF HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET FEEDBACK OF APPROVAL IF SO.

GUYS PLS REPLY RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

1. go to cic.gc.ca site or Buffalo Canadian Consulate site, or you can find many Canada immigration sites from Private consultants, search through google, then get the free assesment and you can also check your points if you read CIC site, if you feel that you can score 75 points then only apply, Evaluation done in US has no value for Canadian Immigration.
2. If your L1 is expiring in one month in US better to leave USA then apply in your home country becase you can not get Canada PR in one month, for some who applied from US in past took 8 to 12 months but now they are taking more time, what will do if you have to attend interview in US, better go home or extend your L1 if you want to remain in US till your Canada PR is granted or Denied.
3 Photograps are being discussed mostly for PR card in this thread who have become PR and not just who are applying
Search for Canada immigration lawyers if you want to hire . Just having master degree alone will not qualify you to get Canada PR read all the other requirements on CIC site.

hey inder,

btw i have just applied for my wife h-1b under premium process and waiting for her answer any minute.but why do u say master degree won't qualify then whateelse should i do,what other ways are there to qualify i checked the point system and according to myself and my wife we scored 76 points as per her degree so now can u recommend me what should i do next or not to apply ?

pls reply.

email:nehajignesh@yahoo.com

First wait for your Wife H1B to be approved
Then to Stay in US you have to be on H4 and once her H1B is approved you should change your Status from L to H4, better seek the help of Lawyer.
If you feel that you and your wife Score 76 Points then it is worth trying.

Goo to the Site RAY. S has posted, down load the forms, read them, follow the instuctions, collect the required documents, fill up the forms, get FBI clearence, Pay the Fess, then Wait, you will find info in the Forms. do your own research.
you can go to THREAD below posted by "gheewalabhai888"

Novice, First time applying for Canadian Green Card Please

Last edited by a moderator: