How much time will take to get the AR-11 confirmation

kvpt_mm

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks:

I recently filed for AR-11 for change of address at London, KY office. Can you guys share your experiences how much time does it take for them to process and send us the confirmation about our request being processed

Thanks in advance

Is it true we dont get any kind of confirmation for our address change request with USCIS.

I have recently filed within 10 days of my address change as per the law requirements , i guess we receive some confirmation from USCIS about that we filed AR-11 , but i dont know how much time they take to respond ?

please advise

address change

address change requires AR -11 and also a telephone call to the service center for change of address.

The AR-11 to my understanding does not send you back any letter of confirmation.

but during the telephone call they mentioned that we will receive a letter of confirmation.

After 3 weeks of the telephone call , I and my wife both got letters confirming that they have updated our new address.

No confirmation. did AR-11 and called in too (rep said will receive confirmation in mail), its more than 90 days, no confirmation received yet. also EAD still arrived at old address.

Does EAD get forwarded to new address if you have setup mail transfer with the post office? Somebody told me that EAD envelope has "Do not Forward" kind of message written on it. Is it true ?

I got address confirmation

Did AR-11 in Sep 03. Got a letter from NSC confirming the change in Nov. I know you get it after you call NSC to confirm the AR-11.

We received confirmation

After sending AR-11 form, we called NSC and updated our number, and the person took, said, we will be receiving confirmation letter in 30 days and We got them in 30 days.

Amazing act by BCIS by doing what they said, they would do...

Does EAD get forwarded to new address if you have setup mail transfer with the post office? Somebody told me that EAD envelope has "Do not Forward" kind of message written on it. Is it true ?
Yes, It will get forwarded to the new address if you have setup mail
forwarding. If I recollect its free for 12 months for USPS customers.

30 days!

I got an acknowledgement from BCIS 30 days after I called the
1800 number.

Recently I recd. an RFE mailed to the new address, so looks like the address change is successful.

i got it in 3 weeks...

i had informed BCIS of address change in dec-2003and got the confirmation letter in 24 days time.
so expect to get in a month time...