How much more longer.. tired of waiting .

myuserid012

Registered Users (C)
Mine is a 17th July\'01 RD case. I just spoke to IIO and came to know that my case has been assigned to an officer. She said it might take upto 60 days and check back after 10th July\'02. This means another 2 months of waiting, I am kind of disappointed, seeing that VSC is already processing August cases. I guess mine is one of the laggard July cases. :-(

Does anyone know how long it normally takes after the case is assigned to an officer ? any experiences ?

Do not worry what they say

It is funny to call them "officers" since ins hires everyone how cannot get job at airports.

Don\'t lose heart.

that\'s what they told me 30-60days...was approved after 10 days after I spoke with the IIO

Think about June RDs dude !!

I know it is a pain. My RD is 06/01/2001. I am still waiting. Lucky you, you could to an IIO. I tried many times and waited at least 1.30 hrs and no response. Don\'t worry man, we all should she approvals pretty soon.

No Title

Dont worry..They always say that..They told me the same thing but my case was approved the very next day!

All the best!

mkbalusa

Any idea why your case is no processed yet. I have another friend waiting with May 1 RD. It is high time you shud speak to an IIO about your case because As per VSC they have officially processed till June 1st.
BTW my RD is July-2 and still waiting

No Title

we are all in the same boat.. waited long time to dates become current again waiting now seeing all those Aug cases sarted getting approved slowly.. my case assined to officer in the first week of April ..no news yet