How much longer????

joy_atl

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have been reading these posts some time now. I am really getting frustrated and wanted to ask you guys if there is anything else that I can do.
My 485 RD is june 26, 2002. Got FP notice in Nov 2004 and did FP on Dec 30, 2004. However, there has been no update in the online status. I called the National service # and they took down the case details twice but nothing happened.I called the senator's office (GA-Richard Chambliss) and filled a case work form today. Please let me know if anybody had any success with the GA senator. Also, Please tell me what else I can do ..this waiting is killing me. My friend did his FP on Jan 18, 2005 (485 RD Oct. 2002) and got his approval on Jan 28, 2005. Please advice....

Dear joy_atl.
The first topic of the TSC forum is 2002 tracker.
I got the last Excel attached to that topic and calculated the amount days between the last FP and the approval date.
The average value is ~ 60 days. The 10 days of your friends is , in fact , the fastest AP after FP I heard about.

I hope you'll get your approval in few days ... ;)

I am waiting with you, and already more than 100 days after my fp...

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
NO AP

I am in the same boat, but waiting for 2nd FP, May 2002, contacted everybody and have to wait for the FP backlog and name check clearance, only God knows whem.