How many May 2002 filers waiting for FP's?

TXGC02

Registered Users (C)
Hey friends Tsc Looks like Forget about us
Probably they misplaced our files.
Why are they doing only to us
Something must be wrong.
what can we do now?
Any how, coming to the point we need to do something.
How many May 2002 Filers are waitinf for FP's?
Keep this thread alive
Senoors please Advice.

May 2002
No Fp's

Hi: I faxed to TSC every week in November and got my FP done in the first week of Jan. So keep trying to fax them.

Thanks

RD May 7th 2002
FP Jan 5th 2005
AD waiting :)

To
USCIS TSC,
P.O. Box 851488,
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488
Phone: 800-375-5283
Fax: 214-489-8021

Dear Sir or Madam:

Subject: Finger Print Request

I just wanted to bring it to your attention that our I-485 was filed on Date May 07th, 2002. We have not received our Finger Prints Notice till date. Lots of our friends who filed in Texas Service Center after we filed had done their Finger Prints and couple of them getting 2nd time. So we request you to please expedite to send Finger Print notice and our I-485 processing.

A speedy processing of our I-485 petitions after our Finger Prints would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the detail of our cases.
1.Your Name (Primary applicant)
SRC– /A#
2. Spouse Name (Derivative Applicant)
SRC- / A#

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

Thank you and
sincerely,

Have you guys tried Infopass Appointment at your D.O. and telling the officer.
The other way would be to call the 800 and there is trick to talk to a live officer at TSC.
Best wishes to all waiting.

Congressman inquiry, says that I am in the scheduler 90-120 days to get a new FP notice,so now it should ce about 70-100. also name check pending, I'm more concern with that I am trying to see if I can get it cleared before new FP notice.

tombaan said:
did u not yet get your wifes approval?

hey tombaan congrats on your approval.
I was not checking much on this board so missed your approval.
My wife's case is still stuck with D.O... the only change has been it has moved from DC to Houston.
Therefore I would earlier browse Vermont Local Transfer and now I am frequenting TSC local transfer forums.

How can i go about checking on my name check to see its been cleared maybe that is what is delaying mine, i didnt know we have to check that too. please post a no or information anyone
Thanks

geneba said:
How can i go about checking on my name check to see its been cleared maybe that is what is delaying mine, i didnt know we have to check that too. please post a no or information anyone
Thanks

Geneba, do a search in this forum for name check and you will get lot of threads. There is a guy from VSC name rahulkumar ( if i remember it right).
he has written a nice PDF document which will tell you all.
I don't have the document here at my worksite else I would have posted it. It is on my home computer.
But i think You will be able to find it yourself too with lil searching.